Sunday, March 23, 2014

1 (again)

I had a couple of bad days in there, but I pulled myself together for Saturday.

I don't care to strain my brain to remember everything I ate, but the calorie total was 903, which seems very high, until I factor in that I biked to campus for a zumba class, and burned 566 calories total.

On Friday, I went to an herbal store, and purchased bee pollen. I feel a bit bad about that, as I am a vegan, and the sad thing is that I care much more about losing weight than the world's declining bee population. Bee pollen is supposed to increase metabolism and decrease appetite, and the herbal store had it for a very good price. I spent a good hour working on putting the bee pollen into the veg capsules I bought.

So far, it seems to be working. The only reason I ate so much yesterday is because I literally felt like I was going to pass out when I got home from my workout.

By the way, zumba is highly embarrassing if you are a white girl who can't dance to latin music very well.
Just so you  know.

Anyway, today is going well so far, but I don't want to jinx myself, so I'll post later to say whether it was actually good.


Kate



1 comment:

  1. Bad days happen. The best we can do is try to pick ourselves up and move on. 900 isn't very high at all, especially considering the amount of activity you did.
    Man, I feel embarrassed even doing Zumba alone in my lounge room. It's one of the many weight loss Wii games I own, but I felt like such a dork, I never use it anymore.

    I can't wait to hear how the bee pollen goes. If it's something you continue with, maybe you could plant some flowers to help with the population issue to feel a little better about it. I'm skeptical about herbal weight loss supplements though, I've used so many and spent so much money on them, and they didn't benefit me at all.

    Hope the rest of the day was good for you <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete