Sunday, March 23, 2014

2

Today was alright. Since I've been home all day, I found it hard to restrict as much as I wanted to.

I ended up eating 812 calories, at least half of which came from fruits and vegetables. I did not work out today because whatever I suck sometimes.

As I used up most of my day watching various random things on tv, watching movies, listening to music, and going on twitter, I chugged a rockstar (I know they're terrible) to get some cleaning done tonight, so I could feel at least a little bit productive. Still don't.


I still want to read  some of my physics textbook and I need to shower, so this is where I sign off.

Kate

2 comments:

  1. 800 is still a great day, especially with healthy choices in there. It'll still lead to weight loss. Try not to push yourself to restrict too low too quickly, or you'll be more likely to binge. Sometimes we need a chill day, and TV, movies and music sounds like a perfect combination.
    I hope tomorrow goes well for you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete